The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

A belated happy birthday Kelsey. I hope that it was a great day.

Hi @BYCforlife :frow welcome to our neck of the woods

I hope that everyone is recovering well from their dental visits and physical ailments.
I have to go back today cause my temp crown is already off! But I'm really okay anyway! How are you @The Farmers' Daughter? How's the house coming along?

I like your avy of the day motif!

Thanks Becca...apparently Anthony Perkins was creeping some folks out. This one is temporary, I need to look for another.

Hey I saw something yesterday that made me think of you:
Parrot.jpg

:gig

Thanks Becca...apparently Anthony Perkins was creeping some folks out. This one is temporary, I need to look for another.

Hey I saw something yesterday that made me think of you:
View attachment 1724785

:gig
I know that's right! When I worked at the Avian Health Clinic part of my job entailed caring for the boarders on holidays. Over Christmas we would have 7-10 big parrots. Phone would ring and trigger the phone ring impersonation contest, and followed with many different versions of "Hello"... sounded like a mental ward sometimes!

I have to go back today cause my temp crown is already off! But I'm really okay anyway! How are you @The Farmers' Daughter? How's the house coming along?
I'm doing well. Super busy. Bought one of those itty bitty prefab coops to separate a breeding group, but it's just too dang small. I'll use it for my broody bantams & as a hospital when needed. Going to put up fencing around my unfinished coop today and toss the boys in there. Their current space is too small for them and they're starting to kill each other. Priming is done in the house. Got to work on sanding the cabinets before I can do any more painting though.

I'm doing well. Super busy. Bought one of those itty bitty prefab coops to separate a breeding group, but it's just too dang small. I'll use it for my broody bantams & as a hospital when needed. Going to put up fencing around my unfinished coop today and toss the boys in there. Their current space is too small for them and they're starting to kill each other. Priming is done in the house. Got to work on sanding the cabinets before I can do any more painting though.
Wow! You got alot of irons in the fire! We were looking at Craigslist and saw a wooden playhouse that was being given away, I wanted to get it to use for a mini coop, but it was too far away. Its hard to do much with those pre-fab coops imo. Big enough for 2 Bantams and that's about it.

Have you tried an orbital hand sander for the cabinets? They are lots faster and easier on the back and arms.

I know that's right! When I worked at the Avian Health Clinic part of my job entailed caring for the boarders on holidays. Over Christmas we would have 7-10 big parrots. Phone would ring and trigger the phone ring impersonation contest, and followed with many different versions of "Hello"... sounded like a mental ward sometimes!
:lau any time the phone rang, I use to say, "oh hell, whose that?" My parrot picked it up and everytime the phone rang he'd say it. :gig

Back
Top Bottom