The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

So you're still pretty wet DMC?

We're still waiting to see what our weather is going to do today...supposed to start snowing late afternoon.
Hi Debby! Yes we are. We had lots of rain last year and then winter as you know was lots of snow. It has not had a chance to dry out. I hope you don’t get snow!! What are you doing on your day off?

Hi Debby! Yes we are. We had lots of rain last year and then winter as you know was lots of snow. It has not had a chance to dry out. I hope you don’t get snow!! What are you doing on your day off?

That's what I was remembering...all the rain & snow you had. Hope it dries out enough soon so you can get out into the fields (or rather, your DH).

I'm doing piles of laundry and making pizza for dinner :D Seems like good indoor activities. And maybe a nap :lol:

Great picture! Do you have any of your poults? I have never seen baby turkeys! :fl
20190423_134433.jpg
Here they are!

That's what I was remembering...all the rain & snow you had. Hope it dries out enough soon so you can get out into the fields (or rather, your DH).

I'm doing piles of laundry and making pizza for dinner :D Seems like good indoor activities. And maybe a nap :lol:
Me too! Hubby is not happy but we can’t control the weather.
I’m doing laundry too, never ending job!
It’s cold and windy out so not much outdoor activity gojng on here.
I got new baby kitties last week. I’m hoping I can find homes for them. Mama has never been super tame. She’ll jump like a cat on a hot burner if you try and pet her. The day she gave birth she let me pet her and has done a 360 in personality. Craziness!
Homemade pizza sounds good.
7CFC28E7-3AAB-44D3-939D-A5DA9E2278D4.jpeg 0AD4E011-13E4-42EF-978F-ECCACE19499A.jpeg

Me too! Hubby is not happy but we can’t control the weather.
I’m doing laundry too, never ending job!
It’s cold and windy out so not much outdoor activity gojng on here.
I got new baby kitties last week. I’m hoping I can find homes for them. Mama has never been super tame. She’ll jump like a cat on a hot burner if you try and pet her. The day she gave birth she let me pet her and has done a 360 in personality. Craziness!
Homemade pizza sounds good.
View attachment 1756854 View attachment 1756856

They're so cute! :love

Back
Top Bottom