The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I have had them before.... They are challenging for certain.... Fence testers and breakers for sure. but I loved em dearly....

Katee is My soul mate... Right now shes living the high life at a retirement home... But I hope to bring her home when I move home. I need to hire someone to help unload hay for her... Two month supply is about twenty bales.... Each bale weighs 125 ish each Three strand Bermuda...

Then I need eight bales of alfalfa for four goats to last about two months.... Free feeding is somewhat wasteful.... Though I am a bit allergic to Alfalfa If I handle it I need to wear a mask. I can unload myself...

deb

aw yeah I hear they’re like having toddlers haha but a lot of fun and personality.

And awww that is awesome!! I hope you can bring her home!!

And wow that is a lot of hay! :eek:

I have had them before.... They are challenging for certain.... Fence testers and breakers for sure. but I loved em dearly....

Katee is My soul mate... Right now shes living the high life at a retirement home... But I hope to bring her home when I move home. I need to hire someone to help unload hay for her... Two month supply is about twenty bales.... Each bale weighs 125 ish each Three strand Bermuda...

Then I need eight bales of alfalfa for four goats to last about two months.... Free feeding is somewhat wasteful.... Though I am a bit allergic to Alfalfa If I handle it I need to wear a mask. I can unload myself...

deb

Hope you find someone to help unload the hay Deb, that stuff is heavy.

Hope you find someone to help unload the hay Deb, that stuff is heavy.
That is part of why I didn't go pick up hay today. No way can I unload it and put it up in the loft by myself. Plus this Lyme Disease has me tired.
But I hope to put the California valley quail in their new cage tonight.
20190722_132504.jpg
Once I move it, the roof will go on.

Not one tear, arm flap, or sign of panic - just suspicion.
And with good reason! That jay has it's eye on her ice cream. MAYBE having that bird sitting so close and nothing bad happening will lesson her fear/reaction to other birds.

so we ran a 1/4 mile of flexible water pipe from my well to his house.
Who has a quarter mile of water pipe just sitting around?

But I hope to bring her home when I move home. I need to hire someone to help unload hay for her... Two month supply is about twenty bales.... Each bale weighs 125 ish each Three strand Bermuda...
You need a tractor with pallet forks ;)

BIG horse, BIG appetite!

And with good reason! That jay has it's eye on her ice cream. MAYBE having that bird sitting so close and nothing bad happening will lesson her fear/reaction to other birds.

Who has a quarter mile of water pipe just sitting around?

You need a tractor with pallet forks ;)

BIG horse, BIG appetite!

Apparently Sean. :lau

And hmmm that’s true!!! But still seems like a lot!! Lol although I guess they don’t have grass up there??

aw yeah I hear they’re like having toddlers haha but a lot of fun and personality.

And awww that is awesome!! I hope you can bring her home!!

she eats about 40 pounds per day.... though pound for pound Drafts eat less calories by one third than a light horse.

Oh and she shares about ten pounds with the bunnies and birdies and the odd visiting Deer...
deb

she eats about 40 pounds per day.... though pound for pound Drafts eat less calories by one third than a light horse.

Oh and she shares about ten pounds with the bunnies and birdies and the odd visiting Deer...
deb

OMG! That’s like a bale or close of the regular square ones right?

And awww how nice of her haha

Back
Top Bottom