The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

:th :loveI miss my Golden's! Who's dog? I just want to reach through the screen, grab that face and kiss it all over. Oh man....

Haha he is a cutie, isn’t he!? I love him. :love

They’re my brother and his fiancée’s dogs!!

And believe it or not he’s actually a mix haha but quite a few people have thought he’s a Golden!

He’s a Great Pyrenees mix but we think he’s also mixed with Golden and/or Aussie.

They adopted him in September at I think like 16 weeks old? And the rescue they got him from just said “Pyrenees/Collie” but FSIL always thought Aussie cause she used to have one and said he acted similar.

Anyway, they did a DNA test a few months later and it came back as Pyrenees, Lab, and Chow Chow, and then like 47% unknown (kind of a rip off ha Libby’s came back 25% unknown), but it strongly indicated the unknown was some sort of herding breed which I believe because he is extremely fast, vocal, etc.

Anyway, we don’t believe he’s Lab at all, Libby we believe it but not for his haha and we don’t see or believe Chow at all either.

We think rather than those two he is Aussie and Golden.

But he definitely is part Pyrenees. He has similar traits to our previous Pyrenees mix and these traits are coming out more as he matures.

But who knows haha

But I just had someone on another thread say of the pic with the funny face that their Golden makes almost the same exact face!

So between that and your post as we’ll as his personality, I think he’s definitely Golden. He’s too sweet and sensitive to be Lab haha Libby and Gator I could clearly see the Lab, they’re more rough and tumble (although Libby is also part boxer. Haha but still). Franklin is too sweet.

My first Golden, in his Golden years. His last year with me. :( View attachment 1898082

Awww sorry for your loss!! He was gorgeous!!

What a handsome guy he was Cynthia!

X2!!

I really love sandwiches and this recipe is one of my favorites.
grilled chicken sandwich
Try to make sure.

Grilled-Chicken-Sandwich-prev-1.jpg

Hi! I see you just joined BYC today so :welcome

Getting my car inspected right now. It expired in August. :oops:

My dad and I noticed it a few weeks ago but we both forgot until this past weekend and of course by then everything was closed and I had to wait until Tuesday (yesterday) due to the holiday.

Well, I didn’t do it yesterday, and didn’t want to do it today either but, no choice, so alas I am here lol

I extended my garden fence up so the deer can't get in any more. Replanted beans 3x last year, never ate any.
they jump mine, so far they've eaten two rows of kentucky blues, the 3rd planting is doing fine so far, knock on wood husband is thinking of inviting them for supper one evening:lau:lau:lau

I read somewhere that deer will not jump double fences - ie., a first fence, then a second one too close to the first. They need enough room to stop in between and then jump the second.

Makes sense to me :yesss:

That makes sense to me too! Plus they probably can’t jump high from a stand still even if they wanted to. Probably need a little running room or something.

Back
Top Bottom