The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Nope, not mine! He's snoozing on the couch at the moment.

Did you know @DigMyChicks has an Opie cat too?

I think the link might be broken? Here’s some screenshots. I thought he looked just like yours. :D

0ED2173D-1124-42B1-8745-581017148A26.png
ABAFC96A-ACF2-427B-8B28-7196B7BA4FAE.png
5AE78929-13BE-4218-888D-342B11070618.png
4ED5C2C2-DF19-41A0-860D-A6A473652A55.png

We'd need her to confirm, it's been a while since I've seen a picture. For some reason, I'm thinking he's white :confused:

We definitely need a picture! :D

I ask because there is an orange tabby cat here for adoption that’s also named Opie and I thought the odds of that are quite slim :lau

Probably not but I was scrolling through their available pets and I was like wait a second..... :lau

We'd need her to confirm, it's been a while since I've seen a picture. For some reason, I'm thinking he's white :confused:

Also wait... is Opie her new kitten? Didn’t she get a new kitten a few months ago? Or has she had an Opie for a while?? I thought there was someone else that has had an Opie for a while but then I also thought DMC had a new kitten that’s like white and grey? So now I just don’t know :lau

He's a handsome dude, hope he gets his forever home soon!

My Opie has more white on him, here's a picture from a few months ago with Bam Bam:
View attachment 1922867

I hope so too!! I would adopt him but I’m not sure Luna would appreciate another cat in the house. Or at least not another adult. I’ve been toying with the idea of getting a kitten though. Or a barn cat. Or both.

Your boys are very handsome!! :love

I love orange males. We used to have one and they are the sweetest, most loving cats ever. :love

Although I love all cats and Luna is great but I have a special place for the orange ones. :D

This is my first orange guy. I sure love his coloring and how his white is so symmetrical. I think he knows he's special :lol:

This is my first orange guy. I sure love his coloring and how his white is so symmetrical. I think he knows he's special :lol:

Yeah, we’ve only had the one. Well, technically two. His brother ran off and never came back at about a year old. :hit he was fluffy whereas Mittens was short haired. But he was double pawed and had little white mittens hence the name. You can guess what his brother’s name was :lau :oops:

And aw I think they all know they’re special!! And take full advantage of it :lau

My brothers hated Luna at first but I think they’ve come around. Hard to top Mittens though.

Back
Top Bottom