The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Sounds like a productive day!

What kind of tractor? Are we talking a riding mower garden tractor or a real tractor.
And yeah you could learn. You can drive a car, you can drive a tractor.

Eggs? What are eggs?

Yep. Does anyone know where the adjustment feature is on house cats? Ours don't automatically adjust and they are being a pain at what THEY think is breakfast time.

It definitely was! Got a bit of a late start but still got a ton done. Today not so much. :oops:

I’m not sure. I think just like a regular lawn mowing kind of tractor haha although that said I think I’ve actually driven it a couple times, that part isn’t so bad, but I can’t really drive it with the trailer on it and suck at backing it up :lau plus I’m a little nervous to drive it on hills haha I think I should practice though. It can’t be that difficult.

:lau

I only have two laying right now.

One of my EEs was laying but she quit like a month ago.

Sweetpea finally started up again this week (idk if anyone remembers but she laid one like forever ago then never again ha) and has been laying consistently finally.

Little One has been the best. She started like a month and a half ago and has been laying every day since. Good quality eggs too. Good size and super thick shells. :love

I hope the other girls start up soon but I am glad the littles have been working their little butts off. Or at least one of them LOL now two.

Hopefully the other 3 slackers get going.

The bigs I kin of expected limited production which is why I got more birds.

That’s awesome!! Does he paint stuff for you often?

Yep. He likes to do animals especially so he's made me several chicken pictures and cat pictures. I also have a snow scene of Yellowstone, a parrot, some wild birds, some other animals. He actually sent me a really nice wolf painting too in this b-day package, but I need to get a frame for it.

Yep. He likes to do animals especially so he's made me several chicken pictures and cat pictures. I also have a snow scene of Yellowstone, a parrot, some wild birds, some other animals. He actually sent me a really nice wolf painting too in this b-day package, but I need to get a frame for it.

Wow that’s amazing! :love

That happens to everyone Sharron!
thank you debby thats so kind of you, maybe its the time change that caused it,
got rid of 12 chickens today and 14 more go tomorrow, seems really different not to have a bunch to feed twice a day, husband is happy:lol:, he helps me in whatever i'm doing altho not canning but he will keep tabs on me to make sure i don't hurt myself(getting so graceful in my old age)
only spent $1.50 at the auction today,bought a few cucumber ( l love those things) and a sad little spider plant but i think i can nurse it back to health, going to try

Back
Top Bottom