The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

The Princess actually slept until 10:20. I think we are going to make it a 'lazy day at home' - watch the Patriots game and then go out for supper. I spent a lot of time in the field last week, and my left hip is complaining. A day off sounds like a good idea especially since it is miserable outside.

That does sound like an excellent idea!! Lazy day here too. I made some cinnamon rolls and just had lunch but might do some laundry or something. If I can motivate myself to. :lau

And you watch the Patriots!? :D

Okay good!! Lol and yeah I always just pretend I know them! “Oh hi good to see you too!” Then afterwards “who was that?” :lau :oops:

Awww what a cutie!!!

and :lau true! Hard to keep track sometimes hah

and it’s okay!!!

I hope you can hatch some and find some of the other breeds. :D would this be in spring or soon?

You are welcome to have as many as you want! We have plenty more too. :lau
Eats a one .....yum !!:lau
l ok I'm going to be off seya.

Oh yeah. Started out as a Gronk fan - unique people intrigue me, and he is truly unique. Smart, talented, slightly bizarre, and funny he is living life. Say what you may about Belichick and Brady their success tells the tale.

I fully agree!!! And I am glad to hear somebody else say it besides a New Englander/fan because everybody loves to hate on them but there’s a reason they’re so successful.

And I love Gronk and was sad to see him retire but I also think that he is very very smart to recognize that it wasn’t good for him or his health and to know when to call it quits before it was too late.

But yeah, I really think they’re an iconic duo. And I’m not just saying that cause I’m a fan ha there are other quarterbacks and teams I like too. But I do think they have something special.

Maybe I’ll do some of these word puzzles today :lau :oops:

0A7075FA-1E35-4697-A60D-AD06631F34D4.jpeg

:sick The sinks in our bathroom have been draining slowly lately, and the Princess finally complained. Since her word is my command I donned my 'plumber persona' - not a good fit I might add and set to work. There was some nasty stuff built up in all that piping. It's now cleaned out and free flowing, my hands have been washed multiple times, but still :sick.

Back
Top Bottom