The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone!

You all got a big head start on me...I've spent the past 1 1/2 hours trying to wrap up some contests.

IM, look out, you're being replaced! Cute picture :D

We woke up to a -12* temp this morning. Our high is only supposed to be 14*. Ahhh, winter.

Good morning everyone!

You all got a big head start on me...I've spent the past 1 1/2 hours trying to wrap up some contests.

We woke up to a -12* temp this morning. Our high is only supposed to be 14*. Ahhh, winter.

smiley brrr.gif

My mother never liked fish either. She wouldn't drink milk, unless I made her a chocolate malted every day but, it did keep her weight stable. Oops no she DID like Pillar Rock salmon and made patties out of that. She also made what she called American spaghetti - no meat in it just tomato soup and some green peppers.

She ate veggies but, had to get dentures young because didn't have calcium to form good teeth. Then she hated the dentures and wouldn't eat in front of people. She would just stalk off somewhere or bring her food to the car and eat there.

It's a shame she never had a psychiatrist who could have helped her with her self esteem issues. Also if she hadn't married a man with a nasty temper.

Good morning everyone!

:frow Morning Debby, you've been busy this morning... Try to stay warm.

hi dd:frow
mullet are salt water fish, bays or oceans, altho sometimes they do go up rivers so far feeding, the only time they will eat a worm but they taste musty , you can tell they've been feeding in a river, yuck
Yep, I'm very familiar with mullet, I'm a Marine Biologist by degree. Actually, mullet's are very physiologically advanced fish.

Back
Top Bottom