The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

debby, tried the white chocolate pecan bark today, i like it, has a different taste but its tasty to me, husband also said it was good so think that recipe is a keeper:)
husband went to take a nap since its raining and can't do anything out side, i would like to join him but then i wouldn't sleep tonight soooo, here i sit "talking"

I would like to see some actual scientific trials with CBD. So far it all seems to be subjective opinions from people who have tried it. Could be it is doing something for some people, could be placebo effect.
i agree but theres a lot of people who swear it works, if it helps them, go for it but husband it didn't and believe me when i say i wish it had, i hate that he hurts all the time

debby, tried the white chocolate pecan bark today, i like it, has a different taste but its tasty to me, husband also said it was good so think that recipe is a keeper:)
husband went to take a nap since its raining and can't do anything out side, i would like to join him but then i wouldn't sleep tonight soooo, here i sit "talking"

We'll try to keep our voices down so we don't wake him up Sharron! :)

i agree but theres a lot of people who swear it works, if it helps them, go for it but husband it didn't and believe me when i say i wish it had, i hate that he hurts all the time
Trying to keep my voice down....that's why I tried it because everyone I know that has used it said it works. It doesn't do "diddly squat" for me.

Back
Top Bottom