The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

It??? Yikes!!! You guys are hardcore. You’ve both just earned a new level of respect. :bow
The Shining was the scariest to me. But for the ultimate good vs. evil, The Stand can't be beat!
I agree with room onthebroom, don't know how you read this stuff. :lol: So intense! Lately I've been reading historical accounts on my Kindle. I do most of my reading right before bed. The Shining would give me nightmares! :lau

I read right before bed too. I cant read exciting books that keep me up all night anymore (adulting can be a drag.) I read a lot of historical fiction now. Interesting, but not so intense that I cant stop reading.

I'll keep those SK recommendations in the back of my mind for after the birds leave the nest & I can really enjoy them. Not "It" though, I just can not do clowns.

I read right before bed too. I cant read exciting books that keep me up all night anymore (adulting can be a drag.) I read a lot of historical fiction now. Interesting, but not so intense that I cant stop reading.

I'll keep those SK recommendations in the back of my mind for after the birds leave the nest & I can really enjoy them. Not "It" though, I just can not do clowns.
I have a heck of a time putting books down, too. But if I try to read in bed I'll be out immediately.

My last page turner was a Clive Cussler book... He combines Archeology with science and intrigue and a seriously sexy Main Character named Dirk Pit... The kind of guy that would save a damsel in distress then punch her lights out if she winds up being a bad guy... Um er Gal...

I used to read two to three books a week. Now I cant hardly focus on Recipes.... Sigh.

deb

Back
Top Bottom