The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Everything in moderation Sour I suppose. I lived in Sudan for a year or so and didn't miss a drop, so with a wary eye on things, I hope to manage for a while
smile.png

Morning everyone!

Think I might have to celebrate National Fire Day...there's a pile of rubbish that needs to be burned.

Course, with all the sunshine we've been getting, I'll probably celebrate Melanoma Day next.

Mmmm.
ok I guess.

Can not decide what to celebrate today.
Can you imagine being a meeting planner?
What a sad job.
A party planner at least has some zip to it.

But what do they do? Suggest a time and place for a meeting and then send out invites of add it to a calendar? Even i could do that! Tell you what though Eggsy - one should consider oneself very lucky if one enjoys one's job / profession - not too many people seem to enjoy that luxury.

Morning everyone!

Think I might have to celebrate National Fire Day...there's a pile of rubbish that needs to be burned.

Course, with all the sunshine we've been getting, I'll probably celebrate Melanoma Day next.

Haha! Hi Debby
frow.gif

I like finely chopped red onion, chilli and pickles along with some Mayo, then with tomato and good crusty bread - yum!

Good morning all!

I guess we'll have to ban tuna from this thread...it seems to have killed off all conversation, lol.

My son will be here today! That's my big news for the day...might have to do the mom thing and make him some chocolate chip cookies.

Back
Top Bottom