The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone! :frow

Brrrrr! Cold 40°F, windy (30 to 45mph), will be sunny after the front pushes through.
20200226_063037.jpg

Due East view
20200226_063125.jpg

View to the Northeast

Everyone make it a great day! :celebrate

:frow Good morning Sean, have a great day and try to stay warm. That sky looks scary...
I got a roaring fire going, just got home! Made coffee, looking to find something for breakfast....not so much scary as COLD!!! :lau just remember, it's headed your way! :(

yup, I know... Not looking forward to it. We've reached our high today and supposed to get really cold.
Might get to 50°F today, low tonight is suppose to be around 30ish. 🌬 hopefully this will be he last cold spell, at least this cold.

Thanks Debby! :lol: at least you have a sense of humor! :love
Yeah but as the coffee she made you any good? ;)

They warned about the hills acting like funnels and compressing the winds to dangerous speeds, the severe ground blizzards that resulted, and the long inclines. But the experts knew best, so they built it without even considering the input from the folks here.
That is pretty sad. That effect is really well known. In fact if there is the slightest amount of breeze there will be a noticeably larger breeze blowing between the big and little barn, they are about 15' apart.

My mom & my sisters family still live up there. They're just outside of Portland.
North, south, east, west? My Dad and stepmother moved to Yamhill in 1976, stayed there some years then moved to McMinnville. Some more years there then to Wilsonville. My step mother died in 2007. Dad stayed until 4 years ago then moved back to So. Cal - a retirement place in Fullerton. My college roommate has lived in Oregon City for about the last 35 years.

Yeah but as the coffee she made you any good? ;)

That is pretty sad. That effect is really well known. In fact if there is the slightest amount of breeze there will be a noticeably larger breeze blowing between the big and little barn, they are about 15' apart.

North, south, east, west? My Dad and stepmother moved to Yamhill in 1976, stayed there some years then moved to McMinnville. Some more years there then to Wilsonville. My step mother died in 2007. Dad stayed until 4 years ago then moved back to So. Cal - a retirement place in Fullerton. My college roommate has lived in Oregon City for about the last 35 years.

Good morning Bruce!

Back
Top Bottom