The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I'm doing pretty good, I went into work yesterday to call families and make more homework and I have been sending email to my families this morning because I have to keep in touch while we are off. We just received word this morning that we are now closed until April 24th. I just go a little crazy before this is over 🤔
How are you doing?

Morning Sour :frow

We will keep you and yours in our prayers :hugs:hugs
I pray that we go back on April 8th like the director has tentatively set. I might go bonkers...unless the weather gets nice. I want to clean in my basement but not looking forward to it. I’d rather work.

You guys, I'm freaking out just a wee bit here. My husband is an instructor at a vocational school. They learned Monday that a student tested positive for Covid19. His instructor was sent home Monday and yesterday had symptoms. My husband was in contact with that instructor Monday morning before anyone knew what was happening. I'm sitting here giving myself a breathing treatment because I can't breathe(allergies) and it's all coming down on me at once. My husband has asthma and mine is triggered by allergies and this year it's really bad. I've heard albuterol is in short supply but I'm hoping we can get some. I just realized ours is expired but it works so I'm using it anyway. So if anyone isn't taking this seriously, please do. Have a good day.

IM, I hope you can get your medicine (some fresh stuff) asap. Please take care of yourself. I'll keep you and your DH in my prayers. :hugs

I pray that we go back on April 8th like the director has tentatively set. I might go bonkers...unless the weather gets nice. I want to clean in my basement but not looking forward to it. I’d rather work.
We were supposed to go back on the 1st, but they just changed it :( I like my summer off, but not this. Hope you get to go back, just stay safe.

You guys, I'm freaking out just a wee bit here. My husband is an instructor at a vocational school. They learned Monday that a student tested positive for Covid19. His instructor was sent home Monday and yesterday had symptoms. My husband was in contact with that instructor Monday morning before anyone knew what was happening. I'm sitting here giving myself a breathing treatment because I can't breathe(allergies) and it's all coming down on me at once. My husband has asthma and mine is triggered by allergies and this year it's really bad. I've heard albuterol is in short supply but I'm hoping we can get some. I just realized ours is expired but it works so I'm using it anyway. So if anyone isn't taking this seriously, please do. Have a good day.

Hopefully it's all a lot of worry about nothing. Coz we'll all be worrying about you too. :hugs

morning everyone :frow
not a good morning here, raining----again
Just like when you were in FL!

Good morning DMC. Is that your birthdate? You're just a few weeks older than me.
Gee lots of young people here ;)

Hi IM! Yes, I knew we were close together. I can’t even get through the process. I don’t work full time there and I don’t know if the stress is worth it. It’s hard to answer the questions as it’s only temporary due to the Coronavirus.
And the problem with "Temporary" is we have no idea when it ends. The Prez says he wants "business as usual" by Easter. Our governor has just clamped the lid down statewide until the 15th. Frankly "by Easter" doesn't seem likely.

Back
Top Bottom