The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

glad we came home before fl and pa shut down the states. at least we're in the country and have plenty of food, now if i can keep husband home i'll be safe, husband thinks he should do everything as usual , he went to get gas yesterday for mowing the lawn, he also made an appt. to take the truck to be checked out. hard headed man

Hi DMC, Yeah. I keep them in my room at night so they don't bang on hubby's door. They have a litter pan and chicks to watch.
I put mine in the basement at night. Their litter boxes are down there. They were scratching under the bedroom doors wanting in every night and they are the spots I don’t want cat hair. I love my cats, not their hair.

morning dmc :frow
Hi Sharron!
glad we came home before fl and pa shut down the states. at least we're in the country and have plenty of food, now if i can keep husband home i'll be safe, husband thinks he should do everything as usual , he went to get gas yesterday for mowing the lawn, he also made an appt. to take the truck to be checked out. hard headed man
Sounds like my oldest son.

Mine is going to buy the groceries today. I made him a mask last night, hope he will use it!

I put mine in the basement at night. Their litter boxes are down there. They were scratching under the bedroom doors wanting in every night and they are the spots I don’t want cat hair. I love my cats, not their hair.
Sadly, we don't have a basement. Just a crawl space.

Back
Top Bottom