The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

-20 this morning, but is supposed to warm up to -4. 0 by Monday. Yay! My incubator is in an unheated room, so I haven't been able to fire it up yet. I've got orders for about 75 chicks, so it better warm up soon.
How is it there?

Brr, you're still cold. We're supposed to get into the 40's today so it's not bad.

That's a whole lotta chicks! What breed are you hatching?

You have a great memory! As of right now, yes. I think they are crazy! My husband will let me stay home.
One of my sisters called me this morning and said another of our sisters has been exposed. She works in a hospital with many cases of the virus...not here. I pray she will be ok.

Hope your sister (and the rest of your family) stays well DMC :fl

You have a great memory! As of right now, yes. I think they are crazy! My husband will let me stay home.
One of my sisters called me this morning and said another of our sisters has been exposed. She works in a hospital with many cases of the virus...not here. I pray she will be ok.
I hope that she'll be ok!

Have you heard the reports that Ivermectin kills Covid-19 in 48 hours. A university in Australia supposedly discovered it. They haven't determined the human dosage yet.

Good morning all! :frow
:frow Good morning Chrissy, have a great day
Good morning everybody :frow

I hope that everyone is well.

Are they still talking about opening the daycare this week @DigMyChicks ? I'm sorry, but that is just plain stupid imho.

Has everyone found their "Pre-teen Quarantine Song"? It's the song that was #1 on your 12th birthday. Here's mine:
https://www.last.fm/music/Commodores/_/Three+Times+a+Lady
:frow Good morning Michelle, have a great day and try to stay warm. Yup Sue & I both did the quarantine song thing. :D
:hugs Praying for them. I'm sure they'll be fine. :hugs

Brr, you're still cold. We're supposed to get into the 40's today so it's not bad.

That's a whole lotta chicks! What breed are you hatching?
Actually, I just recounted....
82 chantecler
12 buckeyes

chantecler hatching eggs are also in high demand. I've only got 10 girls! Thank God they're all laying almost daily. 4 dozen being picked up today & 3 dozen being shipped on the 17th.

The song that was #1 on your 12th birthday is your official quarantine song.
Mine was: Roberta Flack The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
Sue's was: Alone Again (Naturally) - Gilbert O'Sullivan

But it appears it just depends on what site you look at. I got different results with different lookup sites. This one we used US Charts.

https://www.birthdayjams.com/

Back
Top Bottom