The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Bob, Sue, DMC, and anyone else that's interested...

Please take a look at this suggestion: kid-centric-sub-forum.1357847

Maybe it's just me, but this seems like a really bad idea. What do you all think?
Very bad idea. And I agree with your post, even though we have several out there under 13 who've lied about their age.
Good morning, Cafe. I, too, have qualms about a kid forum.
:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day

Good morning, Cafe. I, too, have qualms about a kid forum.

Part of my objection to it is safety...if anything bad should happen to a kid being online here, who would bear the responsibility?

Another part of my objection is policing the thing, something like that could take a full time person.

Bob, you're right, there have been (maybe some still are?) already being here under the age of 13. As soon as staff finds out, they are immediately banned. It's not just older folks that lie about their age :rolleyes:

I remember a few months ago, maybe more (I lose track of time) we had a mother daughter combination out here. Daughter was 11. They mostly BYC'd together, but not always. I think the best and safest practice is to do what we already do. Keep it G Rated, and keep the kids' age secret.

Agreed. Some of the adults on here can keep a person busy enough without adding children into the mix. ;)

Back
Top Bottom