The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Heavy rains and wind early in the morning - I watched a dead sassafrass tree come down on the cable (Which has been seriously stretched), bounce back and fall to the ground. Never lost cable/phone/computer. Winds were not as bad as expected, but they say we got 2.8" of rain. Right now it is beautifully sunny with a moderate wind.
sounds like you got the edge of it, glad you and the princess are ok :thumbsup

She did an awesome job and your cake plate is gorgeous. 😍
Thanks! It’s an inexpensive plate I bought off amazon a few years ago, but it does photograph well. I had to steal the dome off of another cake plate. I’ll be in trouble if I ever need two domes at the same time.

Hi Bob, pretty uneventful! I go back to work tomorrow. The cook won’t be there so I’m getting tossed into the kitchen along with helping with the kids.

Good luck tomorrow Digs. :fl Do you have a mask?

Just popping in here to show off the cake DD3 made from Jae’s recipe (thanks again Jea!) That 12yr old can whip up a killer chocolate buttercream frosting. :drool She also made her own cake toppers by gluing gears to toothpicks.

I’ve been super swamped lately doing absolutely nothing.:confused: I guess I better get back to it. I hope you’re all safe & well!
View attachment 2088449
That's so cool, I like her decoration idea!

Back
Top Bottom