The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

View attachment 2135299
Ducks like PJ Masks too! These two babies decided to jump out of the cage to see me this morning. Their latest trick is to jump up and sit on the door frame of the cage when I open it. They are the friendliest two and they were happy to sit with DS and watch a programme. They really are the sweetest things.

I have a sick husband. He must've picked up a bug when he had to go down to Auckland to sort out something at work (which was seriously a storm in a teacup in the end). So he is not happy. He had some of the Covid-19 symptoms (others that don't match up) but he went to get tested this morning just in case. But how someone could still be sick and spreading bugs around after 6 weeks of quarantine is beyond me! Apparently you usually get the results back in 24 hours but it can take up to 5 days (which is pretty ridiculous).

Debby and Sharron, feel free to push that rain waaay southwestwards because May is already shaping up to be very dry in NZ (although I'm happy to share with Ron). It's been a very dull, cloudy, chilly, windy day down here. I don't mind the grey if it's putting water in our water tanks and watering the grass, but just grey and cold is most unpleasant.
Thanks for sharing the rain!

Now I am anxiously waiting the test results! Did he lose his sense of smell?

Thanks for sharing the rain!

Now I am anxiously waiting the test results! Did he lose his sense of smell?

No, and he hasn't got a sore throat either. It started off with muscle aches and a headache. He's got a bit of a runny nose, a bit of a cough, a fever, and this afternoon he vomited, so the poor man's got it all going on! Fun times. He's been back 4 days and so far I haven't come down with anything. :fl it stays that way.

He was supposed to go back to work on Thursday but even if it comes back as negative they advise you to stay home for 48 hours more, just to be sure. It's Tuesday night here so he won't be at work on Thursday.

I finally managed to get some ceramic heat lamp bulbs for the ducklings and chicks. The chicks don't like being in the dark! They are currently protesting loudly because I turned the main light off. :lol:

View attachment 2135299
Ducks like PJ Masks too! These two babies decided to jump out of the cage to see me this morning. Their latest trick is to jump up and sit on the door frame of the cage when I open it. They are the friendliest two and they were happy to sit with DS and watch a programme. They really are the sweetest things.

I have a sick husband. He must've picked up a bug when he had to go down to Auckland to sort out something at work (which was seriously a storm in a teacup in the end). So he is not happy. He had some of the Covid-19 symptoms (others that don't match up) but he went to get tested this morning just in case. But how someone could still be sick and spreading bugs around after 6 weeks of quarantine is beyond me! Apparently you usually get the results back in 24 hours but it can take up to 5 days (which is pretty ridiculous).

Debby and Sharron, feel free to push that rain waaay southwestwards because May is already shaping up to be very dry in NZ (although I'm happy to share with Ron). It's been a very dull, cloudy, chilly, windy day down here. I don't mind the grey if it's putting water in our water tanks and watering the grass, but just grey and cold is most unpleasant.
pushing as hard as i can, i know i would pray for rain if we needed it like you but sooooo tired of cold rain here,its suppose to be spring here for goodness sakes

View attachment 2135299

What a sweet picture Jae! Your kids are so fortunate to grow up with all the animals.

Sorry to hear about your DH, I hope the test comes back negative and he's feeling better quickly.

We had another rain storm late last night complete with thunder, lightening and a flood of rain (all that's a bit unusual for us). Freaked my poor cat Opie out so bad, he didn't know where to hide. Scaredy cat indeed!

Good morning folks :frow

I gave up trying to get to all of them. If I do 15 or so a day, I'm doing good.

@rjohns39 is really good at it though!
It's wearing me down, dee dee. I don't think I've missed a one, but it is becoming work.
I've been happy that I've been starting on page two the last couple days instead of page 3 :th

Good morning all! We got a hard frost last night. I’m glad we covered the garden.
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom