The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I just broke down and turned the heat on. It's only going to get in the mid-60's today.

How's your garden doing Sharron?
He go to 83 today an I am venting the house until we hit 80. We should be able to only run the AC for a couple of hours today

:frow Good morning Sharron, have a great day

:frow Good morning Chrissy, have a great day

Anyone seen or hear from DMC lately???
I’m here. It’s been one of those weeks. It started out with my son running over my favorite outdoor cat....she was the one I posted on the tractor that was pregnant. I’m still angry.
E8279ED2-D64F-49F5-9A98-E8FE4B5086D8.jpeg
@DigMyChicks come out, come out wherever you are!
I’m here but not for long...back to work.

I’m here. It’s been one of those weeks. It started out with my son running over my favorite outdoor cat....she was the one I posted on the tractor that was pregnant. I’m still angry.
View attachment 2152222

I am sorry you lost tha cat!

View attachment 2152222

I'm so sorry DMC :hugs

View attachment 2152222

So sorry DMC, poor kitty. I bet your son feels awful about the accident. My mom accidentally did that with my sister's cat and she said it was horrible.

View attachment 2152222

Oh no! Poor kitty, my hubby ran over my pet cat long ago, but I got her patched up at the vet.

I agree with Debby, I'm sure your son is feeling just terrible about the cat! :hugs:

OK, I called Blooie! She's doing OK, lacking in energy. She was supposed to go to the nephrologist early next month but just found out that Dr isn't part of the group any more. First available with another one is in 4 months so she is going to have her PCP monitor her levels.

The children and grandchildren are fine; Tammy, Kenny and Jenny have all kept their jobs so there is less stress than there would be otherwise. Fiona and the puppy are fine too. Ken is taking care of the chickens.

She says Hi and she'll hopefully get enough energy to get back on eventually. Emotional drain not being able to see the girls of course which I'm sure adds to her fatigue. But she know everyone is thinking about her so that is good.

I agree with Debby, I'm sure your son is feeling just terrible about the cat! :hugs:

OK, I called Blooie! She's doing OK, lacking in energy. She was supposed to go to the nephrologist early next month but just found out that Dr isn't part of the group any more. First available with another one is in 4 months so she is going to have her PCP monitor her levels.

The children and grandchildren are fine; Tammy, Kenny and Jenny have all kept their jobs so there is less stress than there would be otherwise. Fiona and the puppy are fine too. Ken is taking care of the chickens.

She says Hi and she'll hopefully get enough energy to get back on eventually. Emotional drain not being able to see the girls of course which I'm sure adds to her fatigue. But she know everyone is thinking about her so that is good.

Thank you so much for calling and then giving us an update Bruce!

Back
Top Bottom