The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

had to run errands this AM---didya know State Farm insurance offices don't accept cash payments now???? I'm talking American dollars---hubby is putting a truck on the road (DMV app't only was 60 days waiting for available one) and needed to set up insurance before registering. Local State Farm office made up temp cards, I paid cash for premium. Today a phone call to come back and pick up my cash. They will send me a bill and I will have to send a check. CASH is no good???
Maybe they have a cash theft problem, and decided to fix it that way? I don't know. :confused: Seems strange.

or pricker bushes
Burdock leaves are nice and big, plus they are an antidote to stinging nettle.
Stay away from the burrs though ;)

Crazy right! My daughter & I were talking about the holidays yesterday, where has the year gone!
Too fast and not near fast enough!

With it just being DH & me, we usually just put up a small tree and call it good enough. And then spend the time chasing the 3 cats away from it. :lol:
Given the Covid thing this will be the first time in DW's life, mine since I met her 31 years ago and the DD's lives that we won't be going to DW's parents for Xmas. Never bothered with a tree at home but I guess we'll have to get a small one this year. Hadn't thought about the 3 cats, that could be "interesting".

I usually don't get a flu shot & I have never had the flu!
I worked with a guy like that. Never got the shot until the year after he got the flu so bad he thought death would be an improvement.

but it seems this local office therefore is useless! I could have done everything online and saved 3 trips to their office
When we bought the Leaf last month I called Liberty Mutual from the dealership so it was insured before it hit the road. I suppose it wasn't a HUGE rush since we should be covered under the insurance on our other 2 cars but I wanted it done. They emailed the insurance card, I printed it when we got home.

JUST got the copy of the purchase, and BIG use tax payment, from the state DOT, STILL waiting for the registration and sticker. I guess everything is slowed down due to the virus.

Back
Top Bottom