The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Monday is Chemo day for my sweetie . I have to take her to Cleveland Clinic It's an 8 hour thing .
Chemo is so rough and 8 hours is horrendous! The center where my son had his Chemo has a type of hotel just for the cancer patients...it was hard to get into, but we were blessed to get a room when we needed it! Praying for you! 💞

@igorsMistress thanks for the heads up about flour and sugar. The last time I was caught short handed so made a trip to Wally World this morning. There were 2 bags of flour (the kind I like) left so got one of those and an extra bag of sugar. Glad we don't need tp or paper towels for now, those shelves were stripped bare.

@igorsMistress thanks for the heads up about flour and sugar. The last time I was caught short handed so made a trip to Wally World this morning. There were 2 bags of flour (the kind I like) left so got one of those and an extra bag of sugar. Glad we don't need tp or paper towels for now, those shelves were stripped bare.
Glad you got some NFC. I’m thinking about one more bag of flour just in case. There’s still some room on the bottom shelf in the pantry.

You are doing well with baking!

I will get better in time. I've got a little loaf near heat that I'm leaving to prove oversight.
I mixed un bleached white, spelt and mixed seeds. Olive oil, salt water and of course yeast.

I have a pineapple and aim to try making a sour dough tomorrow. It going to be hard getting juice out but worth it. :)

Back
Top Bottom