The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

So far , so good. Cleaned out the grow out coop, and one of the playhouse coops. Did laundry and gave critters water.
I am not happy my truck will not be repaired any time soon. They are having a hard time finding parts. And I am supposed to go to a swap this weekend. But my rental car needs to go back. Ugh.
How was your day?View attachment 2551226
My Blue Mottled bantam cochin roo.

What a gorgeous boy!

Sorry about your truck, that makes it hard to get things done when you want.

Have any of you made Japanese Milk Buns before? I was searching for recipes to use up milk and came across them. They are yummy and even our very fussy son who only eats a certain focaccia bread I make, or normal store bought bread toasted only, ate them and declared that they were delicious (he's never eaten a bun in his life!).

I'm just making up another batch now that I'll leave to proof in the fridge overnight, because the first batch didn't last long. They are so light and fluffy.

Have any of you made Japanese Milk Buns before? I was searching for recipes to use up milk and came across them. They are yummy and even our very fussy son who only eats a certain focaccia bread I make, or normal store bought bread toasted only, ate them and declared that they were delicious (he's never eaten a bun in his life!).

I'm just making up another batch now that I'll leave to proof in the fridge overnight, because the first batch didn't last long. They are so light and fluffy.
Recipe please:D

Back
Top Bottom