The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I was on top of the Cumberland Plateau. Rocky Top. The real rocky top. I couldn't drive a T post in the ground over 6" in most places. Bed Rock. I had no clue as I had only live on FL sand or MO clay dirt and some MI just plain dirt. I got a rude awakening. To make matters worse so many of the farms that were sold in small acreages had deed restrictions pup in place that allowed horses but no other form of live stock. Deer were allowed to ravage your property in town like they paid the taxes on it. It was beautiful about 5 months out of the year and then all bets were off. Really don't miss the tornado watches either. It's not perfect here but no place is. I can harvest deer on my property in exchange for feeding them.

When we had our little farm in central FL, we named it The Sandbox. Easiest digging ever!

Happy New Year​

I wanted to drop you a note to let you know I'm still alive. It's been a long hard battle but I think I'm getting better.

I'm still too weak to spend any time in front of the computer. So I live vicariously through Sue as she reads me your posts.

Thank you for all the well wishes! Stay safe and be well.

r/Bob

Happy New Year​

I wanted to drop you a note to let you know I'm still alive. It's been a long hard battle but I think I'm getting better.

I'm still too weak to spend any time in front of the computer. So I live vicariously through Sue as she reads me your posts.

r/Bob
It good to see you post a message here!

Happy New Year​

r/Bob
So nice to hear from you, Bob! I hope you'll be back soon.

Happy New Year​

r/Bob

Bob, it's wonderful to hear from you! You are much missed by many and we all look forward to when you can fully rejoin us! :hugs

Meanwhile, at my house...

romantic evening.jpg

Back
Top Bottom