The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Is anyone doing anything special for Easter? Company or special dinner?

We'll just have a ham dinner for the two of us and I got DH a chocolate & coconut egg. 🐰
Missed this before. Going to my brother’s house. Not sure what we’re having other than they’re making me a cake because it’s also my birthday this year lol

We don't really have plans. I sent custom easter baskets to the youngest (under 6) grandchildren.
Here are a couple of them. These went to Arkansas to our great grands, Alex & Alice.
The 3yo got really excited because the easter bunny wears the same size shoes he does. He "borrowed" them. 🤣
View attachment 3785368
Cute!

Is anyone doing anything special for Easter? Company or special dinner?

We'll just have a ham dinner for the two of us and I got DH a chocolate & coconut egg. 🐰
Going to a daughter's place not to far away and both of her daughters will be there with 4 Great Granddaughters there. Hope they don't beat me up to bad. Ma's making the chocolate cake and potato salad. I think they are smoking meat on the grill. Weather is perfect.

Going to a daughter's place not to far away and both of her daughters will be there with 4 Great Granddaughters there. Hope they don't beat me up to bad. Ma's making the chocolate cake and potato salad. I think they are smoking meat on the grill. Weather is perfect.
Sounds cool!

Back
Top Bottom