The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning, Debby šŸ›šŸ¦

Good morning, DMC, have a great day at school. šŸ¦
How many days do you have now?
Hi Janie, thanks! 18 days, including today. Iā€™m taking next Thursday and Friday off.
Good morning all! I went fishing with Sandy yesterday and caught some beautiful big bluegills! they were so large and pretty that I released all as I caught them. I didn't want to upset the balance in a pond that produced these beautiful fish they were in such good health. :flā¤ļø:frow
Hi Mark.

Hi Janie, thanks! 18 days, including today. Iā€™m taking next Thursday and Friday off.
Good morning all! I went fishing with Sandy yesterday and caught some beautiful big bluegills! they were so large and pretty that I released all as I caught them. I didn't want to upset the balance in a pond that produced these beautiful fish they were in such good health. :flā¤ļø:frow
Hi Mark.

Hi Mark.

Hi Mark.

Hi Mark.

Back
Top Bottom