The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

:D Wow! Is the flu or something going around? Is it just spring fever?
I'm sorry you're missing out on the planetarium trip. I know you were looking forward to that.
Thanks! Nobody is sick. There is not supposed to be more than 2 teachers and 2 paras gone. Not sure how this got missed. One para is the bus driver for the planetarium trip and she has a 1:1. I hope that child is gone today.
Oh no, sorry to hear you're going to miss the trip DMC. That's quite a few people gone all at the same time, hope your day isn't too chaotic.
Hi Debby! Thanks, it’s irritating when it happens. It’s stressful for everybody as your 1:1 children have to be covered. I have 13 days left.:D

Thanks! Nobody is sick. There is not supposed to be more than 2 teachers and 2 paras gone. Not sure how this got missed. One para is the bus driver for the planetarium trip and she has a 1:1. I hope that child is gone today.

Hi Debby! Thanks, it’s irritating when it happens. It’s stressful for everybody as your 1:1 children have to be covered. I have 13 days left.:D

Hang in there, only 13 more days sounds doable!

13 days! You can do it! Does that school have an abnormally high incident of special education children, or are all schools like that now?

Back
Top Bottom