The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

G’morning all. Happy Friday!!

Good Morning Everyone. Severe thunderstorm going on here now. I was sleeping through it until leg cramps got me out of bed. I'm going after a case of Gatorade first thing in the morning. I sweat out a lot of electrolytes the last two days from the physical work in 90° plus heat. We did get enough planted we can start counting down the days until it's on the dinner table. Going back to bed as soon as the magnesium and potassium kick in.
G’morning LT, take care of yourself that heat can be brutal!
Good morning everyone :frow

Hey @igorsMistress congrats on your coop being on the Home Page!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/a-desert-oasis-updated-03-2024.75224/
G’morning Debby. I didn’t even see it! I’m kinda in the middle of an update without notes on it lol. Oh well, I’m honored anyway!
Hi Janie!
I wish there was something available locally. I don’t know about a career in it. Cat food is expensive.

I’ve googled it before and nothing has come up. I know there is nothing local.

I agree with you. I feel bad for stray cats. My friend sent me a post her neighbor made on Facebook that our local vet would not accept a stray kitten he had found. She told him to bring it to the vet 2 towns over, they may take it. It’s the vet we use and love. I was unimpressed with our local vet. I don’t think she likes small animals.

Thanks Debby!
G’morning DMC. I think we actually talked about that once before now that you’ve said this. I think you’re awesome for taking care of those that stick around your place :hugs

Good Morning Everyone. Severe thunderstorm going on here now. I was sleeping through it until leg cramps got me out of bed. I'm going after a case of Gatorade first thing in the morning. I sweat out a lot of electrolytes the last two days from the physical work in 90° plus heat. We did get enough planted we can start counting down the days until it's on the dinner table. Going back to bed as soon as the magnesium and potassium kick in.
Good morning, LT. Gatorade is full of sugar. May I suggest this
https://a.co/d/02c5K89
One package per bottle or 16oz of water per day will help.

Hi Janie!
I wish there was something available locally. I don’t know about a career in it. Cat food is expensive.

I’ve googled it before and nothing has come up. I know there is nothing local.

I agree with you. I feel bad for stray cats. My friend sent me a post her neighbor made on Facebook that our local vet would not accept a stray kitten he had found. She told him to bring it to the vet 2 towns over, they may take it. It’s the vet we use and love. I was unimpressed with our local vet. I don’t think she likes small animals.

Thanks Debby!
Good morning, DMC.
You may be able to contact low cost spay and neutered in other states and request information to start one in your area. If you could get a vet or a shelter on board it would make it easier.

Good morning everyone 🙂
Good morning LTay 🙂
Good morning everyone :frow

Hey @igorsMistress congrats on your coop being on the Home Page!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/a-desert-oasis-updated-03-2024.75224/
Good morning Debby 🙂
Good morning all.
Good morning DMC 🙂
G’morning all. Happy Friday!!

G’morning LT, take care of yourself that heat can be brutal!

G’morning Debby. I didn’t even see it! I’m kinda in the middle of an update without notes on it lol. Oh well, I’m honored anyway!

G’morning DMC. I think we actually talked about that once before now that you’ve said this. I think you’re awesome for taking care of those that stick around your place :hugs
Good morning IM 🙂 and Congratulations !
Good morning, Debby.
Good morning, @igorsMistress
And congratulations!!
Good morning. Janie 🙂

Back
Top Bottom