The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I'm going to take pictures now, so we have the light for the shower up, but not finished, the duct work was worked on and I'm not sure what else šŸ¤·

Attachments

• IMG_20240510_150254_burst_01.jpg
    IMG_20240510_150254_burst_01.jpg
    348.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20240510_150242_burst_01.jpg
    IMG_20240510_150242_burst_01.jpg
    424.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Nothing special going on here. I might get out later to look for picture frames and I need to order some spices to restock my cupboard. And then if I'm feeling energetic, I might do some vacuuming (but probably won't). :D
I can tolerate the dust on my floor for about 3 weeks and then I have to break out the vacuum. Amazing when you have carpet, you donā€™t see the dust.

I just got home from the greenhouse. I spent $160 and didnā€™t come home with much. I bought a rose bush to put under this. Our sonā€™s girlfriend gave us the sign for Christmas. She made it at her work place and hubby put the wood on it.

IMG_1944.jpeg

I can tolerate the dust on my floor for about 3 weeks and then I have to break out the vacuum. Amazing when you have carpet, you donā€™t see the dust.

I just got home from the greenhouse. I spent $160 and didnā€™t come home with much. I bought a rose bush to put under this. Our sonā€™s girlfriend gave us the sign for Christmas. She made it at her work place and hubby put the wood on it.

View attachment 3827873

That's a really nice sign! A rose bush will look good under it. Did you get some bedding plants too? You usually have such pretty planters!

I didn't do any of the things I talked about this morning so guess what my plans are for tomorrow? :lol:

View attachment 3827873
Nice! plants are expensive now for sure.

Back
Top Bottom