The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

G’morning all. I set my alarm to wake me up so I could hopefully see the aurora from the solar storm. Either we can’t see it or there’s too much light pollution. Probably both. There are some amazing pics online though.

Enjoy your Saturday!
Hi IM! I didn’t know about it or I would have checked it out last night. My friend posted some pictures on instagram. I was able to take these yet this morning.

IMG_1951.jpeg IMG_1952.jpeg IMG_1953.jpeg IMG_1954.jpeg IMG_1955.jpeg IMG_1956.jpeg IMG_1961.jpeg IMG_1963.jpeg IMG_1965.jpeg

G’morning all. I set my alarm to wake me up so I could hopefully see the aurora from the solar storm. Either we can’t see it or there’s too much light pollution. Probably both. There are some amazing pics online though.

Enjoy your Saturday!

Sorry you couldn't see it IM.
Hi IM! I didn’t know about it or I would have checked it out last night. My friend posted some pictures on instagram. I was able to take these yet this morning.

View attachment 3828323View attachment 3828324View attachment 3828325View attachment 3828326View attachment 3828327View attachment 3828328View attachment 3828329View attachment 3828330View attachment 3828331

Very pretty! I forgot about it completely, don't know if the lights were visible here or not so it's nice to see your pictures.

Oh, and good morning DMC!

Sorry you couldn't see it IM.

Very pretty! I forgot about it completely, don't know if the lights were visible here or not so it's nice to see your pictures.

Oh, and good morning DMC!
When I looked at the sky there were only streaks of white light. I wouldn’t have known that was the Northern lights. It showed up in color, in pictures.

Good morning everyone 🙂

Enjoy your Saturday!
Good morning IM 🙂
Good morning, happy Saturday to us all!
Good evening Debby 🙂

View attachment 3828323View attachment 3828324View attachment 3828325View attachment 3828326View attachment 3828327View attachment 3828328View attachment 3828329View attachment 3828330View attachment 3828331
Good evening DMC 🙂 loved the pictures 😍 I didn't know anything about it, so thanks for sharing.

Enjoy your Saturday!
Good morning, IM. I see a lot of people saying there is too much cloud cover. I hope you have a good weekend.
Good morning, happy Saturday to us all!
Good morning, Debby. Happy Saturday to you, too!

Back
Top Bottom