The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Happy birthday @Debbie292d

birthday-cake-candle.gif

Went to Delicious Orchards today: Cherry pie , banana cream pie, 2 eclairs, coffee ring, red potatoes, sweet potatoes, baking potatoes, 2 kinds of onions, garlic, heirloom tomatoes, green beans, cucumber, 2 bags of candy, sourdough French bread, beef vegetable barley soup, green peppers (making stuffed peppers on Thurs.), big bag of spinach (making creamed spinach now), apples - $150 and change. Pies and baked goods are/were expensive, but vegetables are very reasonably priced.

Went to Delicious Orchards today: Cherry pie , banana cream pie, 2 eclairs, coffee ring, red potatoes, sweet potatoes, baking potatoes, 2 kinds of onions, garlic, heirloom tomatoes, green beans, cucumber, 2 bags of candy, sourdough French bread, beef vegetable barley soup, green peppers (making stuffed peppers on Thurs.), big bag of spinach (making creamed spinach now), apples - $150 and change. Pies and baked goods are/were expensive, but vegetables are very reasonably priced.
Can you still button your pants? I know I wouldn't be able to do so if I brought all that home.

Jealous!!!

Can you still button your pants? I know I wouldn't be able to do so if I brought all that home.
Actually could use a little fattening up - down to a 32/30 pant size and still have to cinch up my belt. Ended up freezing 6 meals worth of creamed spinach. Thursday's goal is at least 8 meals worth of stuffed peppers.

Yum! Sounds like a good day's work Sour :)

Back
Top Bottom