The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I will 😊

I doubt it, the plumber came back from lunch yesterday, and stayed about an hour and then said he'd be right back, he was going home to use the bathroom 😒 and never came back. The other guy was still working until 4-4:30.

Good morning Kelsey 🙂
What’s up!?

I doubt it, the plumber came back from lunch yesterday, and stayed about an hour and then said he'd be right back, he was going home to use the bathroom 😒 and never came back. The other guy was still working until 4-4:30.

Doesn't anyone work an 8hour day any more? This is the same sort of nonsense we ran into getting a fence built. :rolleyes:

And why DH insists on doing everything around the house on his own (which presents a whole lot of other "issues" :gig).

One of the best parts of retirement was that I no longer had to locate people willing to work. My best workers were always those with farm backgrounds.

DH constantly has issues finding people to work and agrees about the farm backgrounds (especially if they are not born here).

A major refinery owned the golf course we worked at in WY. The stories we used to hear about their newer refinery employees was nuts. I remember hearing about the 19yr old who was being paid $25 an hour to safety watch over other guys working on a hazardous site. The kid quit because he couldn't play on his phone and his safety suit was too hot. That attitude was way too typical.

It's a crazy world out there!

What’s up!?
Good afternoon Kelsey 🙂 I just got back from physical therapy and now I'm trying to decide if I want to empty more boxes from moving
Doesn't anyone work an 8hour day any more? This is the same sort of nonsense we ran into getting a fence built. :rolleyes:

And why DH insists on doing everything around the house on his own (which presents a whole lot of other "issues" :gig).
They work on Tennessee time, which means they will get around to it eventually 😒
Speaking of the job, the plumber has not shown up at all today and still no call saying anything. The helper was here and will be back after lunch 🙏 he laid the shower pad and started putting tiles down.
Good morning. Sadly, people who are willing to 'work' for a living are becoming scarce.
Good afternoon Sour 🙂 that is so true

Back
Top Bottom