The Old Folks Home

Yes caught as in he came back for more and we spotted/caught him in the act. Got a couple shots off at him but missed.

Got the 1892 cleaned up. The sewing bed is a bit of a mess, but the rest of her cleaned up really nice.

Unfortunately I broke the treadle belt (which was reallllly old and dry rotted but I thought I had saved it with enough oil last week) so I'll have to wait to decide which machine sews better to install in the cabinet.

Yes caught as in he came back for more and we spotted/caught him in the act. Got a couple shots off at him but missed.

Got the 1892 cleaned up. The sewing bed is a bit of a mess, but the rest of her cleaned up really nice.

Unfortunately I broke the treadle belt (which was reallllly old and dry rotted but I thought I had saved it with enough oil last week) so I'll have to wait to decide which machine sews better to install in the cabinet.

oh thats stunning
th.gif

Sour   I don't think you are nuts at all for finding something you love to do and are obviously good at.   I wish you'd tell us what the field trial Beagles have to do. Do they actually have to catch a rabbit  or run it till it drops so  the owner can shoot it?   Excuse my ignorance,   I know a bit about setter field trials but, they point.

Sour has posted this somewhere, I just can't remember where Basically with Beagles, it's all about following a trail.

Last edited:
Sour has posted this somewhere, I just can't remember where Basically with Beagles, it's all about following a trail.

What
bun.gif
lady said. Hounds are judged on their ability to follow the scent trail left by a wild cottontail - nothing gets shot, hurt or killed. The real life application is that as the hound trails whatever quarry it will eventually return somewhere near where it was jumped allowing the hunter to shoot it.

Back
Top Bottom