The Old Folks Home

The spider looks a bit turbed of your taking over the thread work.
smile.png

The other hairy critter don't look all that pleased neither.

Last edited:
dsgard love the bug bottle quilt, I used to collect lightning bugs and what we called "banana spiders" (they were yellow & black). So that's your hubby, he has such cute little feet and toes. Are they really his, or is someone else behind the quilt?

Bunny, is Critter on any meds? Some can make you very sensitive to the sun, heat etc. My doctor forgot to mention it to me - until after I got a horrible sun burn, swollen face, arms and legs. I did have coppertone on, of course way back in the '80's I suppose it was for tanning.

He can also cool down faster by soaking his feet in water - the feet seem to cool down everything.

Alternately, a person could soak their head in ice water...
hide.gif
That (the head) is the largest receiver of blood flow and the quickest way to lose heat... summer or winter. Just remind him to pull his head out of the water and breath every so often
wink.png
Another good way to lose heat fast is ice packs to the under-arm or (heaven forbid) groin area...

Bunny, is Critter on any meds? Some can make you very sensitive to the sun, heat etc. My doctor forgot to mention it to me - until after I got a horrible sun burn, swollen face, arms and legs. I did have coppertone on, of course way back in the '80's I suppose it was for tanning.
Nope, no medications. I don't think that I, personally, have ever taken a prescription medication without having at least one of the "possible side effects" (mostly minor), so we tend to do a sort of risk/benefit analysis before taking anything.

He's been feeling a lot better today. His appetite has returned, and he's getting restless. This man gets cabin fever in a matter of hours . . . .

Back
Top Bottom