The Old Folks Home

Okay, please tell me that I'm not the only one who just tried to respond to a notification and got a 'warning' about somebody something or other threatening the connection, it was unsecured and my information, private messages, passwords etc were in danger, blah blah blah....

Lasted for about an hour. Good thing there was a good movie on SyFy.

Okay, please tell me that I'm not the only one who just tried to respond to a notification and got a 'warning' about somebody something or other threatening the connection, it was unsecured and my information, private messages, passwords etc were in danger, blah blah blah....

I think it is still going on. BYC has a certificate issue

?

You are not the only one. I almost had a panic attack! I opened a book that was sadly out of date.

Sorry about that everyone!

We use a security SSL certificate from Cloudflare which is supposed to automatically renew every 6 months or so.

Well, it obviously did NOT auto-renew :(

So, thankfully our main server man found a work-around until we can find a solution.

In case you're wondering, BYC was never "unsafe"... it's just a big-bad error from the browsers seeing an expired security certificate.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Yep ... so far non issue... seems to happen when Windows updatesd.... I am ignoring my update message....

deb

Back
Top Bottom