The Old Folks Home

Ron the phone I have is not that old I don't think. But I am not going to spend 650.00 on a new one. Not ever! That is about what I would spend on a computer not a cell phone. lol These phone folks have gone crazy! It's a phone! :gig:lau:lol:

I have to agree but so many rely on them every minute of the day and panic if it is not near ... buying this wonderful home we have I lived on my phone to get it for us ... I have a phone through boost it was prepay no contract unlimited from nextel a walkie talkie phone big brick of a thing first to have blackberry phones the walkie talkie was proprietary to nextel then Sprint bought nextel :gig:smackbut I stayed with boost eventually you where able to buy sprint phones they even tried a walkie talkie but it failed horribly... I only pay 40 for true unlimited hate :rant google love their mapping

Ron the phone I have is not that old I don't think. But I am not going to spend 650.00 on a new one. Not ever! That is about what I would spend on a computer not a cell phone. lol These phone folks have gone crazy! It's a phone! :gig:lau:lol:
I bought the year old lg G5. It was refurbishes and was less than $200.00. Sprint wanted $20.00 a month with a two year contract --$440.00 for it. Mine was half the cost

ya see mine is the same was refurbished but did not pay as much when I got it
Mine was stat of the Art...Summer of 2016. It still works fine but is not State of the Art any more....I need a good phone because of work. Sadly they do not give me a phone but I still use it for work purposes too

that is where I had a better relationship with my old doctor he knew me and trusted me that is built over time not right away
The problem with trying to get the doctor to know and trust you is the insurance company keeps changing and the doctors change what insurance they take. I have had probably 5 doctors in like 4 years, not my fault!

Mine was stat of the Art...Summer of 2016. It still works fine but is not State of the Art any more....I need a good phone because of work. Sadly they do not give me a phone but I still use it for work purposes too

that is about the year I got mine... how fair is it of them not to give you a separate phone for work... my contractors had nextel phones from me... (I got around them being employees paying them for piece work)

The problem with trying to get the doctor to know and trust you is the insurance company keeps changing and the doctors change what insurance they take. I have had probably 5 doctors in like 4 years, not my fault!

had just had 1 doc in like 6 years now just one again but new to me we moved to a different county here

Well i will be looking for a new primary because this doctor is hateful.
In other news, the guys are here working on the door of the house to get the new one installed! Love it already, it has windows in it and really lightens up the hallway. Good thing it is not too cold out because it is taking forever!

In other news, the guys are here working on the door of the house to get the new one installed! Love it already, it has windows in it and really lightens up the hallway. Good thing it is not too cold out because it is taking forever!
I hope you find a good Doctor!

ditto hope you get a good doc that listens like my old one

Back
Top Bottom