The Old Folks Home

Hey, y'all.

We could really use some prayers, or good vibes, or whatever your particular belief system is. It's kinda complicated, and I don't want to say too much, but my DS is having some real problems with this senior project that is a requirement for graduation. Let's just say that there's a good chance he may not graduate if we can't somehow get this mess straightened out.
fl.gif
Sending prayers for your DS!

Hey, y'all.

We could really use some prayers, or good vibes, or whatever your particular belief system is. It's kinda complicated, and I don't want to say too much, but my DS is having some real problems with this senior project that is a requirement for graduation. Let's just say that there's a good chance he may not graduate if we can't somehow get this mess straightened out.
fl.gif
I will if you will do the same for my son. His grades are good, but he doesn't test well and I hate those exit exams. He's so stressed out. Still, he does work with an IEP, but he's far from the vegatable they told me he would be when they wanted me to donate his oragns at 10 months old. We also didn't get anything done for college and he has my husband's VA benefits to pay for it. I'm pulling him out for a day to go talk to one of my daughter's employees and see what we can get done. I feel so bad that I had Bill move us out to Modesto before he died and that Dakotah had to go to such a low rated school. We were in one of the best districts in the Bay Area where all my other went and I couldn't go back to get him the right help.

I know your son will be just fine. I'd even sacrific a chicken for him, but since I can't even process one, that's out. Good luck. I'm sure he'll do fine.

Bunny - Keep plugging away and don't be afraid to make drastic changes if drastic changes are required to get it done. I am sure it will work out for him, but I know that it is stressful on both of you. You have my moral support and my prayers.

Wolfie - Don't think about that, you did the best you could with the knowledge you had at the time. Your boy will be fine. He's strong and has beaten worse odds than this before. Just keep supporting him and he will amaze you!

Last edited:
I will if you will do the same for my son. His grades are good, but he doesn't test well and I hate those exit exams. He's so stressed out. Still, he does work with an IEP, but he's far from the vegatable they told me he would be when they wanted me to donate his oragns at 10 months old. We also didn't get anything done for college and he has my husband's VA benefits to pay for it. I'm pulling him out for a day to go talk to one of my daughter's employees and see what we can get done. I feel so bad that I had Bill move us out to Modesto before he died and that Dakotah had to go to such a low rated school. We were in one of the best districts in the Bay Area where all my other went and I couldn't go back to get him the right help.

I know your son will be just fine. I'd even sacrific a chicken for him, but since I can't even process one, that's out. Good luck. I'm sure he'll do fine.

Prayers for your son on testing days! I know it must be hard to feel so helpless! My brother (17) is autistic and he was never supposed to have lived either. He was born with water on his brain and they told my mom he would die after birth. His birth mom was a dopey and my parents were foster parents. Needless to say, he lived and he has a lot of problems, but man I love that kid so much! He has taught me a lot through the years. My parents adopted him when he was 2yrs old after his parents lost custody. I love him just like he was blood. Again, prayers for your son.

Hey, y'all.

fl.gif

Praying for your son as well BL. He would be horrible to have made it this far and not be able to graduate. hope all goes well!

Well folks, I have been gone for a while. Got busy with the in- home day care and my own 5 kids. Life is busy! The chickens are good as is the family. Trying my first time to incubate and hatch some babies. Not sure how that will turn out, but I'm giving it all I've got. Today is only day 2 in the bator. We shall see... My 10 yr old son just got 14 baby chicks from the 4H program here last week. I am slowly becoming over run with chickens! But I love to watch them. While the little ones are out playing, I'm watching chicken TV lol. Glad to see all of you again :)

Sending good vibes to BL and Wolfi's sons, in abundance.

My son had a similar thing happen senior year -in college - he was certain he was failing a course he needed - I never saw him so upset over school. Thankfully he passed by a 'hair'.

These situations are just hard on the mamas
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom