The Old Folks Home

I came in just in time. Only read the last page, so might not be the time, but doing it anyway.

Been a LONG few days.

Meet my new grandson

Dominick Carter M

Born FINALLY last night in Berkeley

4/13 at 10:32

7 pounds 13 ounces
20 1/2 inches long

And now grandma is going to sleep

I came in just in time. Only read the last page, so might not be the time, but doing it anyway.

Been a LONG few days.

Meet my new grandson

Dominick Carter M

7 pounds 13 ounces
20 1/2 inches long

he is worth reposting in a quote.

how fantastic

congrats grandma

Congrats Grandma! He is beautiful!
celebrate.gif

Been a LONG few days.

Meet my new grandson

Dominick Carter M

7 pounds 13 ounces
20 1/2 inches long

Cutie!

A couple new pics.

"~Last hour on Koh Mook, making our way to Koh Lanta for a few days"

Arrived Koh Lanta

Heading out to spray the fruit trees with water again.

Congrats Wolftracks! He is adorable!

Good luck with your fruit trees CC! I hope they make it thru! Loving the vacation pics from your wife and daughter. I really want that fruity drink, along with the view! :)

Love the new ducks you're getting, CanuckBock! And I adore those Ruddy Shels, never would've known they are their own species, how cool! I love all your waterfowl, all your animals really! And good ol' Fixins, I just wanna scratch her belly :)

Oz, I hope you do make it to the south! I know me and Wisher will definitely come see you! Wow, I love the sound of the chicken mission! It'll probably be a few years before I can save enough for a trip, but wow, that sounds amazing to me! I'd love to combine a fun vacation with a trip to actually help people too!

Back
Top Bottom