The Old Folks Home

We just received the greatest news of our lives:

The petitions for adoption for both our kids are finalized.

We are now officially parents.

Its still a 6-9 month journey to get them to the USA but its really happening
wee.gif
HURRAY! Many Congratulations!

Wolfie - handsome grand son - is he a redhead?
Well, he was a little red all over, but no, he has dark hair.... LOL

Had to share a few more with the old folks. Forgive me. This graveyard is right across the street from our town library. On my way home from returning some books tonight I decided to stop in, even though it was raining. I was glad I did. It was a very big and very interesting graveyard, but unfortunately, many of the stones were in bad condition.

This one caught my eye: born in 1739, lived 100 years. How odd for those times! Imagine what Mr Gray saw.

This epitaph made me giggle.

I love these!

I can't tell you how happy I am for all of you. I know there will be a huge celebration for this occasion. Tell us the process over the next 6-9 months, if you don't mind, please?

Congratulations! Evidently, that is still a large number of people.

I got one, too. I asked Rob who else got the PM and he said there are many in the top 1/10th of 1%. He wouldn't tell me who, but I guess I know some of them now! I wish (there I go again) there was a list, I'd like to know the really active people that I never run across in my limited BYC world. I really enjoy the
people that frequent the threads that I stay on, but sometimes, I think there is so much more out there............
tongue.png
Quote:
I used to be able to see the number of ovations in the persons user profile. They took that out so I only know mine. I stopped paying as much attention to it when it hit 1000.

I am quite happy knowing that: ronott1 is a thought leader in the community

I got a PM too about being a .1 Percent for ovation.
Quote:
Hey guys, I got the SAME pm from Nifty last week I was really flattered. Now, I think ALL of us are in the same category. Kind of like all the horses in the Kentucky Derby crossing the finish line at the same time. I thought I WAS special
hit.gif
Quote:
Thanks Ron and SCG - I just meant, I think the "small" group is probably a hundred people
Quote:
"Me, too," she said, sheepishly. Out of 250,000+ registered members, we are quite rare, actually.
I didn't do the math but maybe we aren't that rare, but we are quite chatty. Maybe that's all it takes.
Maybe most of the 0.01% are mostly old, like me.

my bluegill are about ready. Oz, wisher, every1 else. Come on to skipperville.

IMHO, bluegill are one of the best tasting fresh water fish.

Congrats Oz and Mrs. Oz!! Take those kiddos out somewhere special to celebrate :)

Snorkeling.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Wife and daughter haven't posted much lately except what islands they're visiting and a few smiling selfies.

"~Good morning Phi Phi! Can't wait to snorkel the crap out of you today"

These aren't her pics of phi phi since they're apparently too busy to post.

Back
Top Bottom