The Old Folks Home

It's been a tuff week here. A few days ago a skunk got into the duckling pen and clean it out. The farm went on lockdown, traps were set. Last night he came back, walked right past the trap, chewed threw 3/4 inch plywood and got in the bantam run. Daryl my decrowed Jap did his job and saved the girls. He was my first roo, good with the ladies, and even tolerant of my little boys affection.

RIP Daryl
2012-6/6/14

Insanity, I am so sorry.
hugs.gif

It's been a tuff week here. A few days ago a skunk got into the duckling pen and clean it out. The farm went on lockdown, traps were set. Last night he came back, walked right past the trap, chewed threw 3/4 inch plywood and got in the bantam run. Daryl my decrowed Jap did his job and saved the girls. He was my first roo, good with the ladies, and even tolerant of my little boys affection.

RIP Daryl
2012-6/6/14

Awwww, so sorry!

Thanks guys,
He was an original flock member, more a pet than livestock.I combined LF and bantam flocks into the big coop today (couldn't before cause the roos didn't get along). The skunk can't get in that building. Traps are reset, english mastiff is on patrol in the garden, me or the dog will get this skunk.

RIP Daryl
2012-6/6/14
sad0126.gif

I am very sorry to hear about Daryl!

I hope you get the skunk
gun.gif

Back
Top Bottom