The Old Folks Home

That's funny, I grew up in homestead FL, the keys were my playground.lol
When we moved here I was 17 but we lived in the valley. About 15 years ago my hubby and I and,at that time 5 of our 6 children moved to the mountain, I hated it lol. Now however you couldn't pay me enough to move back to the valley.
But oh how I miss the wide open flat land and cool sand between my toes and the salty ocean breeze! Sigh....

That's funny, I grew up in homestead FL, the keys were my playground.lol
When we moved here I was 17 but we lived in the valley. About 15 years ago my hubby and I and,at that time 5 of our 6 children moved to the mountain, I hated it lol. Now however you couldn't pay me enough to move back to the valley.
But oh how I miss the wide open flat land and cool sand between my toes and the salty ocean breeze! Sigh....
Both of my granddaughters have moved to Florida within the past year. One was offered a position as a zoo keeper (primates) in Boca Ratan (she was working as the large animal keeper at the zoo in Baton Rouge at the time) and the other just graduated from Columbia and is moving to Orlando to teach dance. So much for northern gene being passed on.

Great careers tho! My 23yr old daughter and her hubby and 5 month old daughter are moving to Pensacola, today. It's been a tough goodbye, but a good job opportunity for her hubby. I'm gonna miss em terribly and it could be as much as a year before we see em again.
But we'll send pics and videos back and forth often so hopefully the baby won't forget me. :(

Great careers tho! My 23yr old daughter and her hubby and 5 month old daughter are moving to Pensacola, today. It's been a tough goodbye, but a good job opportunity for her hubby. I'm gonna miss em terribly and it could be as much as a year before we see em again.
But we'll send pics and videos back and forth often so hopefully the baby won't forget me. :(
:hugs

Not sure, but my dad's a butcher and raises beef and he only gives a bit of grain just to keep em coming to the barn and keep em friendly, hay at all times and pasture. And I have to say, the beef is always great. And I have free-range chickens and throw grain out at the barn to keep em coming in at night but that's it. And they've been good dinners so far! :)
Anybody else have experience with this?

kitties that grew up with the chickens here
found a way in the greenhouse 5 of the 7 peeps dead.. I have been having these dizzy spells room spins called DR office through the hospital interchange now they said come here to hospital we did over and hour I sat waiting said look I have animals to care for and left it takes more than an hour to drive to Elma from Mossyrock.. the guys piled in to help as soon as we got home and I found that

20170612_191807.jpg

Why, lookee there. Look what finally showed up.

Back
Top Bottom