The Old Folks Home

X2 Cap.

Look at the bright side of the snow storm, guys. This time of the year the white stuff won't stick around long.

As for the Girl Scout cookies. Thin mints with a big glass of cold milk!:drool

The Local Italian Restaurant in western IL where we had our office had girl scout cookies on sale all year round. You could always tell when I was having a bad day. We'd go downtown for lunch, I'd order tortellini with meat sauce and walk out with a box of Thin Mint cookies.

Pure comfort food.

For lunch I had a container of Yoplait yogurt and in honor of GS cookie time, it was a thin mint whip.

No girl scouts around us to order from.:hit

X2 Cap.

Look at the bright side of the snow storm, guys. This time of the year the white stuff won't stick around long.

The Local Italian Restaurant in western IL where we had our office had girl scout cookies on sale all year round. You could always tell when I was having a bad day. We'd go downtown for lunch, I'd order tortellini with meat sauce and walk out with a box of Thin Mint cookies.

Pure comfort food.

For lunch I had a container of Yoplait yogurt and in honor of GS cookie time, it was a thin mint whip.

Lots of girl scout cookies in the English Department here! I have been good and only had two of the thin mint cookies....I hope I can hold out until they are gone...

X2 Cap.

Pure comfort food.

You can order the cookies online. https://digitalcookie.girlscouts.org/scout/maddy459138

High winds and hurricanes/blizzards, coming here tomorrow. And here I thought it was spring....
Come on Beer, you know spring doesn't happen here for at least another month. Seems that big storm is going to pass south of us.

BTW I also scarf down Lays, 50% less salt Wavy potato chips. Actually it's small bag because filled with a lot of air.
I buy the Family size bag. Then I hide it from DW because she WILL eat the whole thing in one go. DD2 and I share it over time.

Back
Top Bottom