The Old Folks Home

snowed here... not too much... I think I can pretend it didn't happen and not plow
I give that a go when I can. Might have to get up at 5 AM tomorrow though.

I want the '65 mustang convertible six cylinder standard, my dad had one, same, I rode home from the hospital in it in '76, he said he sold it for a washer and dryer...damn fool :lol:
Could be it wasn't such a bad choice. Lots of rust on an 11 Y/O car back then!

Ron our house has Jack's under it. It has to be leveled now and then or the front door won't open or close depending on which side needs to be adjusted
Sounds like someone needs a foundation!

The Valley here is clan and the floor is cement slab.
Um, what?
Too much coffee, not enough??

so, Zach does most of the cooking because he doesn't want to wait for me to get home and then cook because dinner at 8pm would be the end of the world...
Sort of opposite here. I cook and DW would like to eat earlier than I make dinner in the summer. Hey, we only get so many months with warmer weather and light ... have to get stuff done!

Oh I'm sorry Penny.

I want something multi color pastels cotton.
So I can find some through rugs and other odds and ends. I would like to get a few bird cages and put some greenery and vines trailing and maybe add a few flowers for some color. I'm thinking of a very pale yellow for the walls with antique white trim.

let me look when we go into town the next few days How big is the windows?

I give that a go when I can. Might have to get up at 5 AM tomorrow though.

ronott1 said:
The Valley floor soil here is clay and our house foundation floor is cement slab.

Um, what?
Too much coffee, not enough??

Fixed it!

Ok guys, I need a mature opinion. Zach teaches high school and his kids are doing a project incorporating robots. I will be going in 2 days at the end of the month to help troubleshoot designs and code.... I have already taken time off and been approved by the school...
Now my problem is: what to wear... Any input?
I wear work slacks to work, but I get them filthy and they are stained, I have also lost a lot of weight so they hang weird... So, I will have to purchase pants either way, so, Jeans or try to find another (better fitting) pair of work type slacks? And would a t-shirt be professional enough? The teachers typically wear slacks, or kackies, with button down or polo shirts.
I am being marketed as an Engineering Tech not as an Engineer or anything particularly fancy or official... So, would jeans and a clean t-shirt look super unprofessional for this situation?

Thanks Penny. I found some rugs and fabric. Been at all day. lol
Rugs
2728270_Ivory_Beige.jpg

Curtain fabric
Golden yellow floral check cotton fabric for kitchen curtains.png

It's 54" wide so I got 4 yards.
What do you think of them together?

Ok guys, I need a mature opinion. Zach teaches high school and his kids are doing a project incorporating robots. I will be going in 2 days at the end of the month to help troubleshoot designs and code.... I have already taken time off and been approved by the school...
Now my problem is: what to wear... Any input?
I wear work slacks to work, but I get them filthy and they are stained, I have also lost a lot of weight so they hang weird... So, I will have to purchase pants either way, so, Jeans or try to find another (better fitting) pair of work type slacks? And would a t-shirt be professional enough? The teachers typically wear slacks, or kackies, with button down or polo shirts.
I am being marketed as an Engineering Tech not as an Engineer or anything particularly fancy or official... So, would jeans and a clean t-shirt look super unprofessional for this situation?
Sounds perfect for an engineering Tech!

I wear shorts and a polo shirt to work most of the time and I am an information systems analyst...Whatever that is!

Back
Top Bottom