The Old Folks Home

I have winter windshield wiper blades on our Suburban, only because it had them when we first bought it five yrs ago. I've never purchased them. They are just heavier duty and covered with rubber, no spots to build ice or snow.
I only buy new blades when they fall apart lol.
Wiper blades do not go over two years here because the sun crumbles them

I have winter windshield wiper blades on our Suburban, only because it had them when we first bought it five yrs ago. I've never purchased them. They are just heavier duty and covered with rubber, no spots to build ice or snow.
I only buy new blades when they fall apart lol.

We are with you we do not have constant non stop sun so they can last years

Apparently the girl scouts also sell nuts. My friends kid is a nut girl scout. I got some cashews and some chocolate turtle things that are really not bad but only 8 in a carton (and they're the size of a quarter).

She does not sell cookies.

I am sending bf out tomorrow in hunt of local cookie peddling girl scouts. Failure is not an option.

Apparently the girl scouts also sell nuts. My friends kid is a nut girl scout. I got some cashews and some chocolate turtle things that are really not bad but only 8 in a carton (and they're the size of a quarter).

She does not sell cookies.

I am sending bf out tomorrow in hunt of local cookie peddling girl scouts. Failure is not an option.

only saw cookies here and they did not say anything about nuts although I might be one :gig

Back
Top Bottom