The Old Folks Home

Just popping in, 12hr shifts all week again, should be maybe the last... (yeah..maybe)
Haven't read back.:oops:

Every state has it's ups and downs, some things I love about ours, some things I 'strongly dislike', and think quite often of moving for various reasons (lot of awesome other places)...Lol.
You have to admit though, WE as a whole, have one heck of a country!!
'From sea to shining sea'
download.jpeg

Just popping in, 12hr shifts all week again, should be maybe the last... (yeah..maybe)
Haven't read back.:oops:

Every state has it's ups and downs, some things I love about ours, some things I 'strongly dislike', and think quite often of moving for various reasons (lot of awesome other places)...Lol.
You have to admit though, WE as a whole, have one heck of a country!!
'From sea to shining sea'
View attachment 1483756
That's for sure

It still works for mites and lice though!
With horses we rotate between four...
  • Macrocyclic Lactones. This group includes Ivermectin and Moxidectin.
  • Benzimidazoles. This group includes Fenbendazole, Mebendazole and Oxibendazole.
  • Pyrantel.
  • Praziquantel.
http://www.wowhorses.com/types-horse-wormers.html#.W1vkq9JKhSE

Then there are the Strongid wormers which come in a pellet like rabbit pellets.... Its a feed through.

so in a boarding stable Typically We feed the Strongid then worm with three different wormers across them will have all the ingredients above.... Worming every four months.

Or In my case I dont worm at all. Some of my friends only worm if they dont pass a fecal then They get wormed with the appropriate wormer.

I prefer that school of thought

deb

With horses we rotate between four...
  • Macrocyclic Lactones. This group includes Ivermectin and Moxidectin.
  • Benzimidazoles. This group includes Fenbendazole, Mebendazole and Oxibendazole.
  • Pyrantel.
  • Praziquantel.
http://www.wowhorses.com/types-horse-wormers.html#.W1vkq9JKhSE

Then there are the Strongid wormers which come in a pellet like rabbit pellets.... Its a feed through.

so in a boarding stable Typically We feed the Strongid then worm with three different wormers across them will have all the ingredients above.... Worming every four months.

Or In my case I dont worm at all. Some of my friends only worm if they dont pass a fecal then They get wormed with the appropriate wormer.

I prefer that school of thought

deb
Me Too!

Mine have not tested positive for worms.

My Mom and nephews evacuated to Shingletown today. My Sister is headed up there soon. My Sister said that half of her staff were evacuated last night.

My Brother has a Son working in Klamath Falls Oregon on a fire line. The fire almost went over him today!

View attachment 1483683
Wow, that is scary!

Back
Top Bottom