The Old Folks Home

Come on Diva! Only one to go!

Thanks everyone. I was pretty apprehensive about this appt. and my blood pressure showed it, LOL! It was after all a situation 41 years in the making. He told me to stay active. Won't have trouble doing that. Back to the remodeling project then I have that brooder waiting for me, only 1/8th of the way done. Meanwhile the four peeps are peep peep peeping away.

We have to have osteo arthritis thread now yes have it also here we go mine was a result of huge doses of prednisalone for 16 weeks.. don't feel my hands because the closing of the spinal column in my neck no old is not for wimps scared my case worker said my pain if it is 15 I am happy no 20 is normal 25 I take tramadol

We have to have osteo arthritis thread now yes have it also here we go mine was a result of huge doses of prednisalone for 16 weeks.. don't feel my hands because the closing of the spinal column in my neck no old is not for wimps scared my case worker said my pain if it is 15 I am happy no 20 is normal 25 I take tramadol
:hugs

I think I will start a thread about keeping chickens when you have arthritis. Make it a thread like @CapricornFarm's gardening thread for seniors.

Just got back home from the rheumatologist's office. I have osteoarthritis and borderline RA. He said that the gauge for RA was a point score of symptoms that add up to more than six and my score is at 5-6. Real close in spite of what my tests say.

So lucky me gets to give herself shots every week of methotrexate. Oh.....joy. He seems to think he can get the damage to my hands under control and maybe reverse it with get this ...egg shell membrane tablets. I ashed him if I could just strip them out of my eggs and chew on them. He said the capsules would be easier.

Oh well, nobody said getting old was for wimps.

Going to try to catch up and grab some lunch.
I hope it works!

Okay. I've been trying to get Sourland on here.No luck. I wanted to dedicate the 100,000 post to him. He encouraged me to go for it. Sour has been a good friend for years, has never gotten angry with me, lost patience with me, or tried to rush me along when I needed to talk to him. He has dispensed good advice, and even taught me some big vocabulary words. I know Sour is like that to everyone.

Sour this one is for you.:hugs

Back
Top Bottom