The Old Folks Home

That was me, Diva. Yeah, my stomach has a mind of it's own. I think the doc was even doubting my ability to tolerate it when he gave it to me but wanted to try. I definitely see another needle in my future. Still don't want a broken hip to deal with.

Morning everyone and Happy Saturday. Hope everyone has a GREAT day.

Raining and cool but still fall pretty out. Heading to a Halloween party tonight, got my 20's Flapper costume ready but still have to figure out hair and makeup. Some of the costumes at the bar last night last night were great!
My BF is not a costume kind of guy, so I made this for him to wear
IMG_20181027_101309.jpg

Raining and cool but still fall pretty out. Heading to a Halloween party tonight, got my 20's Flapper costume ready but still have to figure out hair and makeup. Some of the costumes at the bar last night last night were great!
My BF is not a costume kind of guy, so I made this for him to wear
View attachment 1572379

Great looking shirt!

High of 78 expected here today with temps in the low 80s for the next 3 days. Night temps in the high 50s/low 60s. lots of blue sky with light breezes. About the most perfect weather a person could ask for. Still a lot of morning humidity from the almost 3 weeks of off/on rain, so it takes a bit for everything to "dry out", but after that, it's a pleasure to be outside. :clap:love:cool:

Back
Top Bottom