The Old Folks Home

Bruce dad is dead and mom doesn't talk to us so she's basically dead.
I was with my great aunt for the night.
Left at 6 am had breakfast (cried) and then I've been sitting in the car in my sister's driveway because she can't hear that I'm here.
This has been a wonderful weekend

Eh, all sucks

Find a local quilting store and hang out there. :hugs

@superchemicalgirl :hugs
I wish our weekend could have been the one that some one here suggested; that we were having a fun time together somewhere. I hope your extra day ended better than it began. I'm glad you saw your great aunt.
I was in TX to help my parents figure out whether to move into an assisted living facility or try to get the required help at home. Dad has stage 4 melanoma and Mom has a progressive lung disease. Looks like many frequent flyer miles in the near future. All prayers appreciated.
Hug 'em while you got 'em!

I wish our weekend could have been the one that some one here suggested; that we were having a fun time together somewhere. I hope your extra day ended better than it began. I'm glad you saw your great aunt.
I was in TX to help my parents figure out whether to move into an assisted living facility or try to get the required help at home. Dad has stage 4 melanoma and Mom has a progressive lung disease. Looks like many frequent flyer miles in the near future. All prayers appreciated.
:hugs:hugs

-sigh-

I dislike that stage of life... watching and helping your parents "move on" :hit

Sucks majorly. Sorry you are having to experience it.

:hugs

Back
Top Bottom