The Old Folks Home

Medicine nor doctors are perfect. That's why they call it the practice of medicine and why doctors have nurses to save their a... when they are about to screw up. Hope all is well with you and hubby.
Amen.

I'm surprised the pharmacy didn't catch it first. They usually have red box warnings that pop up when all the patient's meds are listed and a new one is contra indicated because of a serious interaction.

I've personally had that happen with the pharmacy calling me and telling me they were contacting the doctor because a new medicine was contraindicated with current meds.

Just shows how over taxed the system is.

We are fine, Rambling. Thank you for asking. Sure glad to hear that you are on the mend from your recent bit of health 'excitement'. Been keeping you and yours in my prayers.

Right now after the -17 -18 degree temps we have been having I'm trying not to complain about temps hovering in the upper 30s.
We didn't get that cold, but got cold enough. Now with temps in the mid-30s, it's balmy out there. The wind, though, still feels raw, because the air is so damp.

Amen.

I'm surprised the pharmacy didn't catch it first. They usually have red box warnings that pop up when all the patient's meds are listed and a new one is contra indicated because of a serious interaction.

I've personally had that happen with the pharmacy calling me and telling me they were contacting the doctor because a new medicine was contraindicated with current meds.

Just shows how over taxed the system is.

We are fine, Rambling. Thank you for asking. Sure glad to hear that you are on the mend from your recent bit of health 'excitement'. Been keeping you and yours in my prayers.
Thank you for the prayers! all are powerful and appreciated. I'm feeling a lot better today. I may even attempt to really cook something for supper.

We didn't get that cold, but got cold enough. Now with temps in the mid-30s, it's balmy out there. The wind, though, still feels raw, because the air is so damp.
Yeah, first day it got out of the teens, I came in from taking care of the chickens and DH asked me how the weather was. I said 'nice' temp was 28. He thought it was funny that it had been so cold for so long that even temps in the 20s felt comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom