The Old Folks Home

Sorry to hear that. My back is pretty strong, but my muscles hurt all of the time.
Do you recommend anything other than Alieve and stretches? I'm on a week trying recover from over doing it (planted 7 huge arborvitaes.) That's my problem, I overdo it, forget my age, everything I do seems to involve lifting. It's either my back or my shoulders, something is always hurtin.

They took my truck this morning. They can't find anything wrong with the sound system. IF it happens again, bring it back, and DON'T let them do a factory reset on the computer system, like they did before. I don't know, but got the impression that resetting the computer interferes with the diagnostic process.
We have a copier that loses the connection to the network only for printing. I suspect that a job is coming in that is knocking it out, but they keep resetting the copier which removes the print job log!

I have asked them to stop but it is more important to get the printing done for class than to figure out the issue.

Back
Top Bottom