~ The Outcasted II ~ The Return ~ RP

The policemen cornered her at a dead end, but she seemed not fearful. A master assassin and sniper, she stood on the tip of her stiletto boots and shot one officer, using his fallen body as a launchpad, she launched herself up several feet in the air. She was easily seen by Scar, but her face wasn't. The policemen begun to fire at her endlessly, but she avoided every bullet effortlessly and elegantly at the same time. "Tch." She grinned wickedly as she hit the ground, turning hard on the edge of her boots, firing her guns just as she turned, and shot at them until they were all dead. She then struck her last match and sent the boxes up in flames.

LL. I see you. (⌒▽⌒)

((mkay))

Mika was starving. she was walking down the maze of allys pointlessly trying to see if there was anyone that she may be able to "borrow" some money from when a girl ran past her. She stopped and started to follow her sizing her up. She decided that she was not one to mess with ,considering she was holding two guns, not that Mika was one to be messed with either. This girl had an aura of authority and cruelty that Mika had to admire. She found she liked the girl even though they hadn't met. She called out, "Hey, you!" and waited for her to respond.

((sorry guys going out to dinner :p will rejoin once i come backeth XD felt like saying that; try not to do anything to important without me :)))

The girl's shrouded face turned toward Mika for a second. "Hold on!" She yelled back, as another cop lunged for her. With one lash of her black stiletto boots, he, too, was trapped in the flames. His scream pierced the sticky, humid night air, and the echo lingered eerily as his flesh burned away. Panting, the girl's slit eyes darted back and forth once, and detected movement. Raising her Ruger, she fired at she knew not what, only to realize it was a rabbit. She shrugged and slung both rifles over her shoulder, suspended by the shoulder strap. With a sauntering, captivating swing to her walk, she headed over to Mika. "Before we begin, do you have a box of matches? Struck my last one on the cop - I ain't goin' nowhere without my matches."

Last edited:
Mika was startled a bit by her casual appearance; she had just killed a cop, but Mika knew this girl was used to killing and found comfort in the fact that there were other people in the world like her. She didn't let it show. She reached into her pocket and got one of her matches and handed it to her, not saying a word, studieing this girl. She decided she liked what she saw and relaxed a bit.

Mika was startled a bit by her casual appearance; she had just killed a cop, but Mika knew this girl was used to killing and found comfort in the fact that there were other people in the world like her. She didn't let it show. She reached into her pocket and got one of her matches and handed it to her, not saying a word, studieing this girl. She decided she liked what she saw and relaxed a bit.
"Thanks." She slurred through chewing a wad of gum. "K, so, whatcha want?" She still had a hand on her gun, finger resting on the trigger just in case Mika tried to attack or there was another throng of officers somewhere around. She would occasionally rock back on the heel of her stiletto boots, ready to turn hard and fire at the slightest sound.

(( The girl actually killed, like, 12 or more cops. XD I swear, I can just imagine her scene where she was killing the cops, and I can just picture the song 'Blown Away' for it. XD I love theme music. ))

((XD hehe totally :3 ik but Mika only saw her kill one))

Mika said nothing for a little while and then leaned against the wall. "Your HER arent you? I might live on the streets and havn't had a real meal for years but Ive heard talk. Revenge, Join or Die. Well, you seem like you could need a little help..." she nodded at a police man who was slowing creeping up on them. Mika jumped around the girl grabbing her knife as she did and stabbed the man under the chin before he could react. She pulled her knife from him and put her boot on his chest. "Name?" she asked.

Back
Top Bottom